OPEN JAMMED WEBSITES


Very often we find ourselves sitting in front of the computer monitor waiting for the train ticketing site to let  us in for booking our tickets or checking our results site to know our results. Both of these things are crucial  and time consuming but there is a way to get in and get out faster!!

For this method I would like you to use the Firefox browser

  • Go to the browsers address bar type in about:config
  • You will get a MSG This might void your warranty!
  • Click on the I'll be careful, I promise button
  • Now in the search bar type in maxrequests
  • Now under the column  value there is a number value =2
  • Double click on 2, a Enter integer value box appears
  • Now change the value to 30 or 40.
  • Your done!!























Comments

  1. Please, I tried typing "maxrequests", but it's not found. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts